Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New DG Backpack




I saw the idea for this in a thread on DGCR. It's Cabela's XPG Pro Series Angler Pack. So basically, it's a tackle box backpack. The best thing that it was on sale and with free shipping it came to $49.99.

I made a 1/2" PVC frame to fit in the bottom section to make the bag more rigid and to hold my discs better. There are 16 in the frame and there is room for about 4 more. A top front pocket to hold a putter. The top storage area has plenty of room for my Glucose test kit, wallet & keys. Built in case of the front for sun glasses. Front pocket for my mini and an insulated side bag that will hold a bottle of water.

An added bonus is it came with 4 divider boxes that hold tackle but I'll use them to organize my nut & bolt bucket.

Now all I have to do is hit Loriella for some Disc Golf and see how it works out.

1 comment:

DG Beat said...

I read about this on DGCR too. Thanks for posting a picture. The bag looks really nice!