Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Boots...


I'm not much of a boot person. Never have been. I constantly get comments that I shouldn't wear sneakers while I ride.

But a deal came to my attention that was too good to pass up. Beleive it or not Sears has a discontinued Harley Davidson Paraspinna 8" boot for $49.95.

Normally this would be a good deal. The Harley tax on boots is pretty high. Other sites have this boot listed from $100 - $160.

What made this an irresistible was once you dropped the boots in the checkout the price dropped again to $36. If you put the code word in the discount box you got another discount that dropped the price to $29 for a total of $36 including shipping.

Even if they didn't fit I couldn't pass up this deal. To my surprise they fit great. It's going to take me a while to get used to walking in shoes that have a big sole. It reminds me a little of the boots Frankenstein had.

No comments: