Wednesday, July 25, 2012

PDGA World's, the rest of it...

It has been a long few days editing through thousands of image files. In a nutshell. for every keeper there are 10 you have to dump.

Out of all the groups I followed I had more fun photographing the junior divisions. They had so much fun just playing. They were competing but after the round they were goofing around and enjoying the moment.


My favorite pic of the tournament was taken early at Eager Beaver DGC. Braxton Lawrence missed a birdie putt and was frustrated about it. The amazing thing about it was just after this moment he saw me and started smiling. He walked over and wanted to see it and thought it was the funniest thing. Any other division if a player got mad or reacted badly I would just walk away because they were in a funk and didn't want a camera around.


To see the rest of the images click the link...


No comments: