Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's Been a Weird Sportster Year

It's the middle of June and I just renewed my tags for the Sporty. I still haven't had it on the road this Summer.

I am making progress. I renewed the tags online and will have the ramp to get it out repaired this weekend. Hope fully this Saturday I'll get motivated and get the seat ready and the bike on the lift so I can get the oil, primary and brake fluids changed.

She has about 5 pounds of dust on her from sitting around. It will probably take me 3 hours just to get the front wheel polished.

I guess I have been too busy playing Disc Golf tournaments on the weekend. Also the weather this Summer has been fairly wet with severe micro storms hitting every now and then.

I do want to have her ready by 4th of July week.

No comments: