Monday, May 28, 2012

Disc Dyeing: Second Attempt

Since my first tries at dyeing my golf discs turned out pretty good this has become a fun obsession for me. I was challenged by a DGCR member who liked my Eddie disc but posted his own version of Eddie. This guy is a lot better than I am and has way more experience. He has some amazing full color dyes.

But I was up to the challenge and decided to dye my DGCR avatar art I did last year. I basically re-worked The Trooper in to an apocalyptic disc golf world.

This is what I ended up with...


The kicker was I added the Eddie art from my first dye to the beat up disc in this dye. I also did a second Eddie from "Piece of Mind".


I finished up my second batch of dyes with Mr. Spray...



I am having so much fun doing this I am beginning to run out of discs to dye. I have two more I'm working on. The art work has taken me 2 weeks to get ready. Hopefully I'll have them done by the end of the week,

No comments: