Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Day of Vacation

So I took a week of for family visiting. They went home early leaving me free for the weekend. Yesterday I had a great day of disc golf and today was pretty good too.

Ken wanted to go for a ride today so I met him for a ride down to Waugh's in Orange for a classic car show. Then a sweet ride north on 522 to Culpeper to stop by our favorite restaurant "The Stable".

As usual I got the Robert E. Lee and Ken ordered the U.S. Grant.


As we were leaving I stopped and talked to a couple at the bar, Pete & Terry. They had recently moved to  the 'Burg from Maine and didn't know the area too well. Ken & I wasn't sure where we were going after lunch. Pete & Terry had never been on Skyline Drive I suggested we hit it and they were happy to come along.


We continued north on 522 to Sperryville and rode Skyline south to Ruckersville and then back to The 'Burg. Pete & Terry were great and we had a great day of riding and looking forward to our next ride.

No comments: